No Knead Bread - great to cook with kids
3 cups Plain Flour
1 1/2 cups luke-warm water
1-2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp yeast
1. In large bowl, mix together flour, salt & yeast.
2. Add water and stir together until rough dough
3. Cover dough with gladwrap and leave at room temp for 8-12 hours
4. When ready to bake, preheat oven and ceramic pot with lid to 250 degrees.
5 Empty dough onto well floured surface and use hands to make a ball. Let rest for 5 minutes
6. Once rested, add dough to heated pot. Place in oven with lid on for 30 minutes
7. After 30 minutes, remove lid off pot and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Bread should be golden, crusty and delicious!
- Rebecca Grugan