Recipes for you and your family this Holiday!
Summer Recipes for kids!
Want some fun, and healthy recipes to make with your kids this summer?!
Cool down in the heat and spend time with the kids making these awesome recipes!
Rainbow fruit kababs!
- Fruit of various colours
- Cut up your favourite fruits into bite sized pieces
- With one hand, hold the skewer and the other, a piece of cut fruit
- Push the fruit onto the skewer!
- Repeat with lots of different fruits and colours!
- ice pole moulds
- Cut up some of your favourite fruit into small pieces
- Place the fruit into the moulds
- Top up with water or juice (orange or apple)
- Place in the freezer
- Wait till frozen
- Filling/ spread
- Cut the crusts off your bread
- Cut your bread into thin rectangles (about 5cm in width)
- Put the chosen spread on the bread
- Roll the bread from one end to the other
- Tomato paste
- Put your bread in the toaster until lightly golden
- Spread the tomato paste on your toast
- Cut up your other ingredients and decorate your toast.
- Rebecca Grugan